Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not Starting Over

It felt good to work out again. Still 191.
Which is kinda remarkable considering I have not worked out at all, except maybe twice, in the last month and half-ish. I guess that is what happens when you're too busy to eat of sleep.

I know I've been m.i.a. but I'm working on the comeback. Both in the blogworld and on the scale.

I'm re-evaluating my goals, and it's all about baby steps this time (with the big picture, aka Summer 2010 still in mind). More to come soon.

And I havn't forgotten about you blogfriend! You're kicking ass, taking names and looking great! I'm so proud and inspired by you.


starting over again.

2 comments:

Jess said...

HEY GIRL!!! OMG You're back! I'm stoooooked!
Congrats on the maintain! That amazing. Get back on that wagon girl and you'll be at goal in no time :) :)

I'm... kickin' ass-ish. I need to get better, but whatever. Come on by the blog, and hey, you can always e-mail me instead of comment-talking.
jessiokafroka@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing some new information here. I like this site and it is very informative and hence people who will come across this site will gain lot of information about it. I am very to being glad to be part of this site! I will visit this site in future too.


magnesium